It starts with;
Madhyama Pandava & great warrior Arjuna (WE) accepting Shri Krishna (BHAGAVANTHA / GOD) as his guru and requesting humbly to guide him.
“I am your disciple, Guide me, Help me”
And ends with Arjuna’s statement;
“Clouds have cleared; my senses are back, all your gift with my doubts vanished, Ready to act as you direct”
Battlefield (LIFE) and the criticality of the issue demands crisis intervention (TIME-BOUND).
• The natural inevitability of birth and death of life cycle
• Immortality of soul
• Performance of individual Dharma (RIGHT DUTY) otherwise running the risk of shame and public defame.
Removal of guilt and re-motivate for action.
1. Karma – Action / Duties of an individual,
2. Gnana Karma – Action based on knowledge acquired,
3. Nishkama Karma – Action performed without the greed of end result and
4. Akarma – never to have the choice of nonperformance of duty
Key take away:
You have the right only on Karma, Not on the end result of your work Never own responsibility to the result, Must never lose interest in work